BRILLIANT PLACE FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!!

tmMcCoy175's review of SpaClinique - www.spaclinique.co.uk

“BRILLIANT PLACE FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!!”

Written on: 26/04/2017 by tmMcCoy175 (1 review written)

I had laser hair removal on my face which has worked wonders. They are very careful and always explain the methods and what sensation I will feel. They first clean the area, put a gel which is a bit cold and then start the laser. They gave me googles to wear to protect my eyes and asked me if I was comfortable before starting the laser. I had my underarms and bikini done. I will definitely start on other areas now as I wanted to see how it would turn out. My hair has gone!! I have been to other places before but this machine has been by far the best.

I am usually nervous about going through any treatment but they make you feel at ease and comfortable. The prices are always reasonable and this place never fails to impress me. The staff are always friendly and hospitable.

I would recommend this place 100% to anyone who wanted to have laser hair removal.