Avoid at all costs!!!

4.3

Thibui18051990's review of Wren Kitchens - www.wrenkitchens.com

“Avoid at all costs!!!”

written by Thibui18051990 on 03/04/2024

Purchased designed kitchen units at the cost of nearly £10000, got fitted in November 2022. After 10 months, the hinges on 4 doors came off. I emailed Wren, they said you can buy the double brackets with 4 screws to secure the hinges. We had to fix them by ourselves. Now nearly 18 months after, the doors started to bubble badly. I emailed Wren again, they said “this is due to excess moisture from normal cooking or cleaning products being left on the door for a long period that caused the rippling effects” My kitchen is 20 m2 and we clean by normal surface product with kitchen rolls??? When asked how can moisture sit on a door surface for long periods of time, they said they are not the one using the kitchen. Very rude and unhelpful customer services. Finally, they want me to pay £303.84 for 3 sets of door replacement and we have to fit them in ourselves. Please avoid at all costs!! The quality and customer services are a joke!

Fr4N5I5's Response to Thibui18051990's Review

Written on: 19/04/2024

We had exactly the same 25 doors and panels were replaced after only 18 months and they left me with the cost of the replacement and getting rid of the old.
I will never use wren again ..... ever