Do not use Wren!!!!!!!!

JoannaB79's review of Wren Kitchens

“Do not use Wren!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 01/12/2021 by JoannaB79 (1 review written)

I ordered a kitchen which was delivered towards the end of October. It was fitted the first week of November so I have had the kitchen in working order for approximately 3 weeks. The indigo cupboards have become extremely faded and very patchy in places The wrapping is clearly of poor quality and bubbling/blistering. I have only ever washed the kitchen with warm water and a little dish soap. The wrong tap and breakfast bar legs were also delivered. I have spent hours on the phone to customer services and I invited them to my house several times to view the poor quality kitchen. They refused as “That’s not what Wren do”. At first I was offered less than £250 to accept the kitchen as it is. I refused. I was then offered replacement cupboards but I will have to pay for a kitchen fitter to refit everything again. They will give me a good will donation towards this cost of £100 which will not even pay for a whole day when it will clearly take several days, leaving me hundreds of pounds out of pocket. This evening I have received the following email from Wren blaming me!
“Our quality control team have gotten back to us and advised this isn’t a painted finish, its wrapped and the cause of the issue is incorrect cleaning product which has imbedded into the grain.

This can be removed with some de greaser and a clean cotton cloth used with some friction to help break down the wax build up.”

How they can come to this conclusion having not spoken to me or viewing the kitchen is just arrogant. I paid a lot of money for a kitchen that looks worn and shabby in under a month. I am very disappointed in this company.
I don’t want compensation, I will forgive the stress, time and inconvenience this has caused. I just want a kitchen that I’m proud of. The kitchen I paid for!!!
I would not recommend this company at all!!!!!
This is a public invitation offering somebody from Wren Quality control or customer services to come to my house and view the kitchen they supplied.
I only wish I could include the photos in this review.