Terrible customer service from wren fitting service

Barrybun's review of Wren Kitchens

“Terrible customer service from wren fitting service ”

Written on: 18/10/2021 by Barrybun (1 review written)

I had no problem in the design of my kitchen it was easy and was well looked after .
The trouble came when it came to fit it .Wren had sent the wrong corner unit so this had to be reordered.
Had to wait a couple of weeks for the right one to be built and delivered then had to chase wren to get someone to fit it aswell as the outstanding work that was still to be done .We we’re told a fitter would be coming coming in another two weeks and my wife stopped in for two days waiting and know one turned up so once again I had to contact wren as they never got in touch with me and that means approx one hour on hold .Finally got fitters to come and fit the unit but they had no idea what they were doing and only did 50%of the work which was substandard so here we go again trying to get fitters to come out and finish the outstanding work and another hour on the phone trying to speak to the instillation manager who was never available his voice Mail said leave a message and I will get back to you which never happened.I had to order new doors as some were damaged and wait for them to be delivered the try and get one of wrens fitters to come out and fit them .I could go on but basically wren have no after sales service and don’t want to know once they have the order. they new when the replacement unit and doors were delivered and should be contacting the costumer to see when it’s convenient to send the fitters out customers should not be chasing them .
The kitchen was finally completed 5 months after they started it I would not anyone to have a kitchen fitted by wren