Happiest time of my life ruined by Wren

Rowe156's review of Wren Kitchens

“Happiest time of my life ruined by Wren”

Written on: 24/07/2020 by Rowe156 (1 review written)

I'm getting married next week, this is meant to be the happiest time of my life (so they say) however all I can think about is how badly I've been let down by Wren.

Having had Wren representatives come and measure up for my kitchen, several basic errors were made in the final kitchen measurement (here's just a couple of examples...they measured from the tiles rather than the actual wall - who does this? Not accounting for the gas and water pipes - how is this even possible when these were noted and measured?). I've now ended up with a kitchen Wren has provided which is not fit for purpose as it does not fit the room cos they messed up the measurements.

Even though in a phone call to my fitter they admitted the errors, apparently as I signed the contract for the kitchen, this is now my problem. Why cannot I not rely of their 'surveyor' to measure correctly? How can this response from their own Head Office be right?

I'm beyond upset about this. I completely regret my choice of Wren. Not what I needed before my wedding - thank you (not) Wren!!!!

Post-wedding, when I've got more time and energy, you'll be hearing from me directly as none of this is acceptable.

***update*** - if I could give a 0 I would. 'Customer Services' just called to discuss this post. The outcome was that they would not admit that the Wren Surveyor made any mistakes. I am to blame as I did not complete my own survey prior to signing the contract. Disgusting approach to customer care. I wouldn't even recommend to my worse enemy.

Bobcat72's Comment