Incorrect item received & Wren refused to fix

IsaacSKA's review of Wren Kitchens

“Incorrect item received & Wren refused to fix”

Written on: 26/03/2020 by IsaacSKA (1 review written)

Wren delivered an incorrect TekWall / Splashback - it was supposed to be the same as the worktop but provided a completely different item that didn't match! It turns out that the designer had selected the wrong TekWall / Splashback when finalising my order.

My kitchen fitters installed the TekWall / Splashback, assuming I had chosen different styled items on purpose. When I realised, I phoned Wren, who offered to send out the correct item but are refusing to assist with or help cover the cost of the labour for removing the TekWall / Splashback and replacing it with the correct one! This is going to cost me an additional £400 out of my own pocket to fix!

They explained that they advise to check everything when it arrives. I understand checking for missing items etc. or anything glaringly wrong but you expect the kitchen designer to have selected the correct items in the design appointment and you have to place a certain degree of trust in them! There were 100s of boxes and I could not check everything item by item. When I was sent the 3D panoramic pictures, I even asked if the TekWall / Splashback was the same as it looked a bit dark and the designer said yes it is just the lighting. As the designer walked me through the final order he said himself, 'X worktop; and the TekWall / Splashback in the same design'. So completely his error.

Awful experience, would never recommend to anyone.