Highly recommended.

From 1 review

Matthias230's review of Trend transformations Ellesmere Port - www.granitetransformations.co.uk

“Highly recommended.”

Written on: 23/02/2021 by Matthias230 (1 review written)

I highly recommend this transformation company.
I had already painted the kitchen before the Designer came out to take measurements and to advise us. The designer suggested I re-paint one corner of the kitchen - and she was absolutely correct: it looked fabulous once it was re-done.
When the fitters arrived to overlay a new granite worktop they arranged for their own gas fitter and plumber to be on hand so that the hob and sink respectively could be lifted out and replaced afterwards for seamless fitting.
They sealed up the kitchen before they began work and consequently there was no mess whatsoever. The whole job was finished within six hours.
All of the staff were professional, polite and completely Covid-compliant: there was a very high standard of care taken with regard to Covid protection. We are really pleased with outcome – the kitchen looks fantastic. Just as the name suggests, our kitchen has been completely transformed: it looks like we spent a fortune on it but we really didn't.

They even sent us flowers afterwards to thank us for not cancelling the order during the pandemic.

I highly recommend this business, both for the high standard of their work and for their customer service.