Symphony Kitchens www.symphony-group.co.uk Review

JimmyMunn's review of Symphony Kitchens www.symphony-group.co.uk

“If I could give no stars I would. This company is an...”

Written on: 18/10/2019 by JimmyMunn (1 review written)

If I could give no stars I would.

This company is an absolute disgrace and how they are still trading is beyond me. I moved into a new build taylor wimpey home in glasgow in nine 2018. Looking forward to a dream move into our home. It has been anything but, more like a nightmare. I am now about to have the same range of units replaced for the 4th time in 18 months and it has caused me and my family nothing but stress, not to mention waste months of our time. Having to take days off work to have fitters come to replace their unfit for purpose units again and again. And even at that they still managed to mess up how many doors were needed on one occasion. I am now at the stage where if this is not resolved amicably I will be contacting my lawyer and have already contacted the local media about this and also my local mp. Steer well clear of them. I would not wish this experience we have had on anyone.

Davysweeney's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2020

Which kitchen style do you have? We’re still having multiple bubbling issues 2 years after moving in! I’d say 60% of our doors have had an issue, either damaged or starting to bubble.
Ours in the cranbrook shaker style.

Donnahall's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2020

We have 18 month old Cranbrook shaker style kitchen and we have bubbling and moisture damage on all doors. Did you managed to get either Symphony or the developer to rectify it?

Jn83's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2020

They replaced my units 4 times and im still dissatisfied with it but according to them in their own words "we have done enough for you" symphony customer care manager in Scotland ignored umpteen emails from me. I phoned him to ask what's happening now and as soon as i mentioned my surname he hung up the phone and went straight to voice-mail when I tried to call back

Jn83's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2020

I have the Kansas light ash. It is cheap and nasty and fitted very badly. I took my upstands off to tile my walls and the worktop unit is 10mm away from the wall at one end lol

Davysweeney's Comment

Written on: 03/05/2020

Ours in the cranbrook shaker style.