Poor Quality Kitchen

Chloe20320's review of Panorama Kitchens www.panoramakitchens.co.uk

“Poor Quality Kitchen ”

Written on: 16/10/2021 by Chloe20320 (1 review written)

We have purchased a new build home with Countryside which came fitted with a panorama kitchen. The quality of the kitchen units are absolutely awful, we have now lived in our house for 12 months and the kitchen looks at least 5 years old already. Cupboard doors dented and chipped, worktops chipped, kitchen doors not level the list goes on. We take huge pride in our house and it is looked after, there is no reason that the kitchen should look so worn and tired already. Panorama must fit the cheapest possible kitchens in new builds houses! I am disappointed with Panorama and disappointed with our ‘premium’ new build home from countryside for purchasing such low quality cheap kitchen units from them. After 12 months of using a new kitchen I definitely shouldn’t be considering purchasing a new one!!! I would AVOID this company and spend your hard earned money elsewhere unless you’re happy to buy a new kitchen every 12 months.

Panoramakitchensliverpool's Response to Chloe20320's Review

Written on: 19/10/2021

Hi,

Firstly I would like to assure you that your claims in relation to your kitchen have been fully investigated as we have been installing kitchens into New Build properties for over 40 years, and servicing Countryside Properties for 10 years or more with a high percentage of repeat custom from all our satisfied clients.

The kitchens we install into new build properties are part of our extensive portfolio of a premium kitchen range that can be viewed in our Kitchen Showroom’s.

We take instruction from our clients, in this case Countryside if a problem is encountered with any kitchen installed, but we were unable with the exception of replacement screws requested at the end of September to find any correspondence relating to your kitchen.

Therefore we enquired with Countryside to establish the reason for your post. We were informed that your kitchen was inspected by Countryside in August of this year and the damage found to be cosmetic and not the responsibility of anybody outside of the dwelling and as such we were never informed and had no knowledge of your complaint as no further action was deemed necessary.

Thank you Panorama Kitchens.

***Meanwhile if you would like any help you may contact our customer services team who will be able to assist you***

Chloe20320's Response to Chloe20320's Review

Written on: 22/10/2021

I appreciate that you have looked into this matter further.

In response to your reply and to provide further clarification I have not claimed the cosmetic damage to the kitchen was conducted by an external party, my complaint is regarding the QUALITY of the kitchen fitted which was discussed with countryside in August.

If I had purchased the kitchen directly from yourselves and not through countryside you would have received a complaint which would have been escalated further.
My issues weren’t addressed by Countryside apart from the screws for the hinge as my cupboard door was hanging off in August. It has taken 2 months and a negative review for someone to contact me regarding the screws. In the meantime my husband had to purchase suitable screws and fix the issue before the kitchen was damaged further and the cupboard door completely came off.

If this is the standard of your premium range then yes I am disappointed. In my opinion a new kitchen should last at least 5 years minimum if it has been looked after considering the costs involved.