Disappointed is an understatement!

elliejones.96's review of Panorama Kitchens www.panoramakitchens.co.uk

“Disappointed is an understatement! ”

Written on: 25/02/2021 by elliejones.96 (1 review written)

So my partner and I bought our first home together which is a new build with Countryside Properties. We were able to choose what we wanted for the kitchen and told we would have to sort out the washing machine if we didn’t want to pay over £900 for a integrated washing machine and sort the door, plinth and handle with Panorama. So when we moved in back in November 2020 we attempted multiple times to contact panorama and either couldn’t get through or sent emails which were not getting replied to. This carried on for 3 months. After finally getting through to someone (who was the same person we contacted back in November) finally arranged delivery so that our ugly washing machine would finally be covered with a door and plinth. So everything was delivered, the delivery man was just lovely so no complaints there however they sent the door with no guide as to where to put the handle, a length of plinth that we would have to cut and fit and the list goes on, and we had to pay over £60 for this. After getting in contact to discuss this, the person over the phone called my partner ‘rude’ which is highly unprofessional, I am a nurse and I have been spoken to in a rude manner and I would never comment that someone is rude. It is downright unprofessional and should have been understanding considering how let down we have both been by the company.The manager promised to ring us back the next morning to sort it.. shock, she didn’t. So after getting in contact we were told we would have to bring the items to Panorama kitchens but he would not be held responsible if any damage occurred to these items. Safe to say it has still not been sorted. To top all of this off, the kitchen has been fitted so poorly, there are massive gaps in between the cupboards and the oven. I am so disappointed by the company when something so small could have been resolved 3 months ago. I would not recommend this company to anyone.