Very Happy with our Kitchen & Bedroom !

Hues-that's review of NB Interiors, South Shields

“Very Happy with our Kitchen and Bedroom !”

Written on: 20/10/2021 by Hues-that (1 review written)

We like our kitchen that much, we went back for a bedroom!!

I can't rate NBI highly enough. The whole experience was first class from start to finish.

NBI were recommended by friends and we would highly recommend visiting their showroom or arrange a home visit.

They are a company that believe in a personal touch and are always happy to listen, allowing customers to create something bespoke whilst providing professional advice and guidance from that first phone call right through to completion.

The rendered images arranged for our kitchen are incredible and so realistic that I can honestly say it looks like the final installation.

The installation experience was the thing I was most concerned about having being on the receiving end of some shoddy tradesman in the past, however, we can't stress enough how professional and hardworking the lads that work for NBI are.

They were just great multiskilled lads who I found to be respectful of our property and they took pride in their work.

We will be using them again and will definitely recommend to others.