Fab new kitchen

CVAK's review of NB Interiors, South Shields

“Fab new kitchen”

Written on: 18/01/2021 by CVAK (1 review written)

NB Interiors have been incredibly helpful and proffesional.
The night before I went in the finalise the plan I had a change of mind about the design, I contacted them first thing and by the time I got there that same morning, they had a new plan to show the exact changes I wanted.
They were due to start 23rd March 2020, luckly (and I know how rare this is for a contractor) they called to say they could start sooner. The kitchen fitters were polite friendly and helpful, on the first day - Thursday 19th March the rooms was cleared of all units and appliances, the next day the walls were plastered ready for the units to be fitted. The fitters arrived bright & early om Monday 23rd March and started fitting the carcus of the units. They worked quick but maden sure everthing was perfect. That night lockdown was put into place, but after a sleepless night I was very pleased and relieved to see the fitters were back, and my new appliances arrived. They got a lot done that day and returned on the Wednesday to finish the kitchen and new ceiling. There was 1 door missing as it had not been sent due to a slight fault which was picked up at the factory, a new once was sorted but due to lockdown it would be a bit of a wait. My new kitchen is exactly what I wanted, I was so delighted to have my new kitchen. All involved, the designer, fitters, plasteres, electrician and removal team have been amazing - I am so happy with my new kitchen, its been 10 months since it was fitted, the new door is on and I love it ! Would def recommend NB Interiors