AVOID

ZoeHarrison1's review of Mastercraft Kitchens www.mastercraftkitchens.co.uk

“AVOID”

Written on: 15/09/2022 by ZoeHarrison1 (1 review written)

I confirm that the following review is an accurate and truthful account of my experience with Mastercraft Kitchens. We purchased our kitchen on 7th December 2020. The process was initially relatively smooth and the company seemed interested before we parted with any money. We paid and the fitting began by the company on 22nd February 2021. It had however remained incomplete with several jobs outstanding until 16th September 2022. The work was completed after seeking assistance from the Federation of Master Builders. Although we tried numerous times to contact the company to reach a resolution, no contact back was made until the dispute raised with FMB. The kitchen is now complete and in my opinion looks of low quality. I regret using this company not only because of the poor customer service but also because of the look of the finished kitchen. Due to being unable to find much information regarding this company online, I wanted to share my experience in the interest of readers being provided with a fair and genuine account of my experience; so that they can make an informed choice when looking for a kitchen supplier. As an honest and hardworking family, a kitchen is a large expense to trust a company with. Unfortunately I found the company to be poor and unprofessional so on this occasion I am unable to recommend them or leave a positive review.