Do not buy from magnet!!

Laura44444445's review of Magnet - www.magnet.co.uk

“Do not buy from magnet!!”

Written on: 06/08/2020 by Laura44444445 (1 review written)

So disappointed! Had our kitchen replaced 5 years ago and we have had nothing but problems. All the doors have been replaced numerous times due to the vinyl covering bubbling at the tops and bottoms of most of the doors. Last time we went to collect the remaining few for replacement we were told our kitchen had been discontinued due to this very issue!!! Well now the replaced (for the 5th time) doors are also bubbling and peeling off. After spending a lot of money we have been fobbed off, bad customer service, head office don’t give a hoot and our kitchen looks hideous! We saved for years for a new kitchen and I have spent many times crying over it!!! What ever happened to the warranty!!!!!! As it stands I tell everyone not to ever buy a magnet kitchen!
No point in contacting, they just fobbed me off and blamed me for everything! Magnet Kitchens are rubbish!!!!
Magnet have an endless list of excuses why the faults are your fault and not theirs. They are more than happy to blame the customer for their own shoddy materials and workmanship

Sparkbridge's Response to Laura44444445's Review

Written on: 16/09/2020

What model kitchen was this please?

Laura44444445's reply to Sparkbridge's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2020

It is the Boston (a fake beech colour)

Jsmith48's Response to Laura44444445's Review

Written on: 24/10/2020

This has happened to my white nova kitchen after 6mths now 18mths on still battling with magnet they have said its the way they are washed and too much steam in kitchen. Total joke ombudsman side with magnet.