Kitchen Nightmares

MHay6's review of Ikea Kitchens

“Kitchen Nightmares”

Written on: 25/09/2020 by MHay6 (2 reviews written)

I ordered my kitchen back in June and it was due to be installed this Monday, with the kitchen being delivered today. They text and emailed me the day before delivery to say some items were no longer available and would be delivered at the end of October. After calling to complain and having to go in store I managed to get the missing items, which were in stock!

Waiting for delivery today and smelled a rat as I hadn't recieved the delivery link. Call them up and wait 30 mins on hold only to be told that the rest of the order now won't arrive until 27th October. I am without a kitchen, have tradesmen lined up who I need to postpone and have a young child in the house as well which is not ideal when spending another month without a kitchen.

Customer service is shocking. No one has a clue. No one talks to each other and it is impossible to get a manager on the line who may actually be able to resolve the issue. I wish I had read these reviews before our purchase - if considering an Ikea kitchen go elsewhere!