Ikea doesn’t install kitchens

Lindseywl1955's review of Ikea Kitchens

“Ikea doesn’t install kitchens ”

Written on: 10/06/2018 by Lindseywl1955 (1 review written)

I’ve not had a problem with Ikea- from the start their service was fantastic (albeit now I’m complaining they’ve gone very quiet)

One month on and my kitchen is still in tact- I’m hoping it has been value for money but only time will tell.

Why I’ve rated it a 1 star is due to the fact that Ikea don’t install the kitchens so calling it Ikea installation is misleading. They use a contractor. A very poor contractor. A contractor who is rude, lacks understanding, is lazy and really didn’t do a very good job.

Cupboards were uneven- we were told ‘well I could come out and straighten them but it’s really easy and you should be able to do them yourself”

Leaking sink, one month on, isn’t rectified. Aparantly there was a piece missing and rather than reorder that piece and wait, the ‘experienced’ fitters decided to install it without and keep quiet. Anything for an easy life eh lads? Just like the two day week you worked, leaving us without a kitchen over the weekend.

So my advice- if you’re in Manchester don’t pay for the installation. Either pay someone you know or go somewhere else. Cis, the actual installation company, are awful.