Thankyou betta living & Ray for making my dream kitchen

Guest's review of Betta Living - www.bettaliving.co.uk

“Thankyou betta living & Ray for making my dream kitchen”

Written on: 06/10/2012

We have had a brand new kitchen in less than 4 days.We were delighted with our betta living kitchen. The choice of appliances was excellent, the quality of the units and fittings were outstanding and the style was exactly what we wanted The quality and value for money is great and Special mention must go to our fitter, Ray, who is a fantastic bloke with high professionalism. He was very helpful and attentive to all our needs keeping us fully informed of all progress and taking care of all manner of jobs that go into a successful fit, such as plumbing, lighting and electrics. Highly recommended!

MRS FELIX.
Contract no 57081983

Elliebelle1's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2017

I disagree. We used these “kitchen fitters” and were very disappointed. All the arcitraves fell off and we had to have joiners in to fit new end panels as they fell apart. I recently tried to contact them as we needed a replacement door so that we didn’t need to have a complete kitchen revamp. After numerous phone calls with promises to ri g back one lady did. She then informed me that they had gone into liquidation. Why on earth couldn’t they have told me that in the first place. Our next door eighbour also used them for a bathroom. They too were disgusted with the service and quality. Our kitchen was rubbish, the fitters didn’t know what they were doing, making numerous mistakes.