SUPERB!

• Service & Support

Murphysp1963's review of JR Ultra 8000 Juicer

“SUPERB!”

written by Murphysp1963 on 12/08/2014

I have had this juicer a week now. I wanted to give it a thorough test before reviewing. I can honestly say that this is the best juicer I have ever owned and I have been juicing religiously for 20 years.. The juicer is quiet and refined and makes an unbelievable quality juice. It really is the best looking juicer which makes the best quality juice I have had from a juicer, it is such a unique and premium style. (yes that is actually what the juicer looks like) I find it amazing when people give a low mark for style when they buy an item based on a picture where they can already see what it looks like!! Haha. (some people!! Haha) On that note, a good looking juicer was important to me because I wanted it to look good with all the other gadgets in my kitchen and the JR 8000 is actually the best looking appliance I own.
I bought this from the main company website and the service was superb, I was even able to ask them direct questions by email about juicing and they were more than happy to help. The juicer is fantastic and also so much more affordable than other whole slow juicers I had seen and comes with all the added attachments for smoothies and ice cream so unbelievable value for money in my opinion.
I have juiced just about everything this week and have loved every minute of my JR 8000 so far. Quiet, durable, stylish and compact with unbelievable performance. I am very, very pleased. Top draw!!

• 1 - 6 months