Jodhpurs for the petite lady!

Guest's review of Harry Hall Portlee Jodhpurs

“Jodhpurs for the petite lady!”

Written on: 07/07/2011

As a slight, young lady I had terrible trouble finding jodhpurs to fit my leg length but also my small waist size. The majority of jodhpurs are only available in a size 26 or above so when I came across these jodhpurs it was a huge relief.
I ordered my first 2 pairs 18 months ago and have only just needed to order new pairs, despite being worn every day they have remained in remarkably good condition!
They start from a size 6 and go up to a 10 so they are especially made for the petite rider.
They are lovely and soft and stretchy unlike some other jodhpurs I have had in the past that just don't have enough give in them, these ones are easy to pull on in a hurry so great for when you're late in the morning!
Pegasus petite jodhpurs are also a great price, really affordable which means you can treat yourself to more than one pair!
I only hope they start to bring out a wider range of colours ready for the summer rather than only being in navy or beige!!