Venture Residential , Luton , Bedfordshire

Harmony368's review of Estate Agent

“Venture Residential , Luton , Bedfordshire”

Written on: 15/08/2017 by Harmony368 (1 review written)

An absolute horrible and terrible experience would not recommend these bunch of amateurs to anyone. wasted 5 months of my time and not being able to sell it despite having a buyer within the first few weeks. as the process went forward the mortgage survey was carried out by the purchaser and thought everything was going smoothly and started looking and properties for my self to move in to when I rang them up to pass on my potential new property details to them they claimed my property was down valued by the surveyor and didn't think it was relevant for me the seller to know that and claim that I some how already knew. These estate agents lied through the teeth telling me the were chasing up what was happening and gave poor excuse after poor excuse which resulted in a 5 month chase of nothing. PS : DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME . STAY AWAY AND AVOID BEING LIED TO. TYPICAL ESTATE AGENTS.