Very Disappointed With Needham Mitnick & Pollack , Stay Away

ricfurlo_9's review of Attorney

“Very Disappointed With Needham Mitnick & Pollack ,...”

Written on: 04/08/2015 by ricfurlo_9 (1 review written)

Very disappointed with Trust and Special Needs Attorneys
Needham Mitnick & Pollack in Falls Church Virginia.

The Falls Church Virginia law firm of Needham Mitnick & Pollack (NMP), and its Attorney are generally too busy to do their jobs well or to be anyone's personal attorney. I was treated very rudely and overcharged for services I never wanted. I have to say, if you hire this law firm, you must be very careful because they will probably not work for you without a retainer, then once they have your retainer, they charge for the most inconsequential items, but not only that, charge for services not needed that they believe you need.

If I were to do it again, I would rather have gone to attorneys that were less arrogant and less greedy. I once had a question which I emailed in, this firm refused to respond by email. I had to make an appointment so that they could charge me for this time. The Attorneys at NMP made assumptions on what I needed, which was NOT what I needed. In the end it amounted to a bill of almost $2,000 dollars for something not needed nor asked for. At least I was able to get that reduced slightly when I suggested I would take this to the bar to complain about overcharging.

In the short, I have to say, stay away from Needham Mitnick & Pollack.