Manager needs to manage herself

H. Samuel Stores
1.4
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jayleed487's review of H. Samuel Stores

“Manager needs to manage herself”

written by Jayleed487 on 28/05/2015

I recently visited the Cheltenham H Samuel storeI was greeted by a young girl short in height in a friendly, happy nature. Upon just saying I wanted to browse I was told iif there was anything just to let her know. All nice so far, but another member of staff was having trouble with something so called the manager down & I have never witnessed such a sour faced person in my life. She immediately starts patronizing the poor girl that called her down from whatever she was doing upstairs & spoke to her in a timely rude manor. It was very uncomfortable to watch. The manager seemingly stomped across the shop like a child that has to go to bed without pudding. I almost felt embarrassed for her. The girl that greeted me tried to make small talk with me, maybe to distract from the situation or maybe to just be friendly but I made an excuse to leave and didn't end up purchasing anything.
I think the manager needs to conduct herself in a better manor. Completely unacceptable.

• Cheltenham