Awful experience, poor quality jewelry & expensive

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Bianca.alb's review of F. Hinds

“Awful experience, poor quality jewelry and expensive”

Written on: 11/02/2022 by Bianca.alb (1 review written)

I bought 3 pairs of earrings in May - one was a gift, the other 2 for myself (a 60£ ‘white gold cubic zirconia studs’ and a cheaper pair of studs). So I wore the 60£ pair twice and one of the stones fell off. The second pair of studs, though pretty, again lost most of the pretty stones after being worn only a few times. Of note, I do not sleep with my jewelry on and I am careful with it because, oh well, I liked them and so on. So I went back to the store I bought them from (Luton mall) to ask about how they could be repaired/replaced. I had the earrings and stones which fell in the box. The lady who served me was very professional and kind. However, she came back after speaking to ‘the manager’ saying there was nothing they could do about it. I was very disappointed. I do not recommend this store or brand or business. Their jewelry is poor quality, expensive and they do not care to look after their customers.

• Luton Mall

Branch Visited

• 3 pairs of studs (~90£ total)

• Quality of service