Not a quality company I thought they were.

Chisholm Hunter
2.6
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

edithaidat-sarran's review of Chisholm Hunter

“Not a quality company I thought they were.”

written by edithaidat-sarran on 22/08/2020

Saw a ring that is ideal for my daughter 21st birthday, I made an enquiry about how soon I can get this ring for my daughter, the salesperson called her head office and was told that if ordered that day the ring will be back by the 3rd August, I paid for the ring got the receipt with a date of the 20th August, this was scratched off
and was over written for the 3rd August by the sales person.
The 3rd August came and went, got no call, I called Chisholm Hunter Kingston 8th August to find out what is happening and was told the item is not ready and that the sales person  should not have told me that the item would be ready for the 3rd August, I explained that she called the head office first before taking the order, was told a call would be made to head office to check the status.
I got a call to say the item will be ready some time between 17-21 August, again got no call (surprise surprise), called again to be told the ring would be ready in another 2 weeks, I told manager that is not acceptable and ask for a refund, was told no refund would be forthcoming as the ring was already made.
I am most unhappy, the occasion has been ruined and this company bears no responsibility, it’s like all they want to do is make a sale and don’t care about anything else! It seems deadlines are unimportant.

• Kingston