Terrible customer service!

TomSutor1963's review of Thomas Sabo Charms

“Terrible customer service!”

Written on: 29/11/2017 by TomSutor1963 (1 review written)

I want to make clear that I like the merchandise, however, my experience with their customer service and aftercare is terrible. I purchased 5 items from their Swiss boutique in early November. When I returned home to the US I found the exact same items on their online store for substantially less. Not on sale mind you, just a lower price on each item...more than $200 Swiss Francs difference. I made their customer service department aware of this. The initial reaction was “sorry, we don’t have control over what our boutiques up charge”. When I told them I would pursue other options like reviews, returns etc, they seemed to take me seriously. After 10 days of waiting for them to find a resolution, they finally came back with an offer of a $20 gift card! Wait, what??? $20? I was overcharged $220 and they offer a $20 gift card? Mind you I bought 5 items for my wife and myself...would be a loyal client going forward and gladly purchase more items...After this experience I will never step foot in their store in person nor online.

The incredible lack of caring or taking any responsibility is incredible to me...especially in these days of boutiques going out of business...you would think they would care...clearly not...next step is to charge back on my credit card and return all 5 items.

Just completely disheartened!