Santander Internet Banking www.santander.co.uk Review

gius's review of Santander Internet Banking www.santander.co.uk

“SANTANDER.CO.UK I called them - yes, you cannot write...”

Written on: 25/06/2021 by gius (1 review written)

SANTANDER.CO.UK
I called them - yes, you cannot write them about problems like that, they will refuse to deal with it, you have to call them and the phone number is not even free - because there were some amounts of "money out" with this label: "CARD PAYMENT TO CIS INSURANCEM". Never made such payments, I do not even know who they are and if you search for "CIS INSURANCEM" on the internet is the sole result you will get, a web-page in which "cis insurance m" is described! What? What kind of bank is the one which make payments to unknown entities?
In short, they told me they would investigate, they refunded me the money and today, some days after, I see there are other amounts of money taken from "CIS INSURANCEM", with the label "REFUND AT CIS INSURANCEM". How is it possible? Basically, someone stole my money, I have been refunded and today there are other steals linked to the same entity, "CIS INSURANCEM"? What? Why SANTANDER.CO.UK did not tell me? They did not phone me, they did not send me an e-mail, nor a message through their internal message system. Really disappointed! They should actually care more, be more attentive, do not charge me and offer the possibility to discuss such issues via e-mail instead of sending me their advertisements to invest with them or to tell me how much they value my safety.. yes, I have seen!
Last time I had to waste my time and pay a 7-pound phone call to remedy this, why they just do not 'block' payments towards this "CIS INSURANCEM"? By the way, they told me they would block immediately my card, but someone is still taking my money. SANTANDER.CO.UK, just do your job and do not help them!

• 1 year and over