Can't get worse

Ballle44's review of Royal Bank of Scotland Internet Banking www.rbsdigital.co.uk

“Can't get worse ”

Written on: 22/10/2021 by Ballle44 (1 review written)

Over security, I key in three security entries then have to wait on the 4th to come in a text MESSAGE.WHY?? This is too much hassel just to log in.
viewing and transferring balance is easy, but there's no consistency among accounts. Select account allow you to print out the left balance, but credit card doesn't.
You can change the name of one saving bank account but not the other. And finally any statements you print will not have personal details such as address or date of birth. So proving you are the account holder is impossible.
I fear shopping with RBS, any few purchases and my card gets blocked. Then I have to unblock it by calling and waiting ages. They keep throwing at me surpsirses. Very recently is the approve transaction feature. Each time you buy something, you got to log into the app, and approve it there first.

I don't know for others but for me this is too much. I cant use it to accomplish my tasks I have to make trips to the bank each time

• 1 year and over