How not to treat loyal customers

482Prater's review of Barclays.net

“How not to treat loyal customers”

Written on: 25/01/2017 by 482Prater (1 review written)

We have banked with Barclays for over 10 years and I found BIB very user friendly. Barclays.Net is the complete opposite. The whole process from start to finish has been time consuming and frustrating and I'm afraid this is the final nail in their coffin. I have had numerous issues with them this last couple of years. Getting anything done (from simply collecting cash from the bank to mandate changes) has been so painful that we are in the process of leaving. To really rub salt in the would they have added £151 in bank charges to our monthly bill for the transfer to .net and new smart cards. They owe us at least that back in time spent on the phone with their trainers. First attempt at training was abandoned when she realized I had not received the new card, second when beneficiaries had not transferred. There are still many missing. Issues with the new system are much the same as the other reviewers. I feel sorry for those of you stuck with this inconsiderate bank.

• 1 year and over