AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

Alliance And Leicester Internet Banking  www.alliance-leicester.co.uk
1.1

sundeysunderland's review of Alliance And Leicester Internet Banking www.alliance-leicester.co.uk

“AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE”

written by sundeysunderland on 29/06/2011

This service is simply not customer focussed. The whole bank I think has forgotten just where it gets its funding and I regret a catalogue of poor service, being palmed off from one department to another and feeble excuses means that after many years loyal patronage, first with the Post Office, then with Alliance & Leicester and now Santander my patience has gone beyond thin. The bank right and justly deserves its 1 star rating and if I could have given them half a start that is what I would have done. I was frequently locked out of my account, never once was it due my error, and then the process of resolution was tortuous and expensive. I was often “refunded” £35 as “compensation” but when I needed fast reliable access to my money this just simply did not cut it. I am sorely disappointed with the levels of service and would advise anyone looking for a reliable internet banking system to look elsewhere – Alliance & Leicester/Santander are simply not reliable or efficient!

• 1 year and over