Uncomfortable experience!

From 1 review

pudseykid's review of Call Connection - www.callconnection.com

“Uncomfortable experience!”

Written on: 20/07/2016 by pudseykid (9 reviews written)

My insurance for the car is close to due. So as normal, i decided to do a spot on "online shopping". The name of "one Sure Insurance" came up, but after a couple of questions i was referred to "call connect insurance", apparently based in Ipswich and from my own experience, giving the town a serious bad name...they couldnt quote! which rather defeats the object of the exercise...so they connected me to 1) one of their other providers...who started all over again...then a 2nd call from CC - and they referred me to 2) Be Wise...who remarkably couldnt quote me either...(now we live in a seaside town and drive a very basic car!!))....a 3rd call from CC and they referred me to a man who i know have been around a good while too....Unfortunately he couldnt (after 6 minutes of waiting - having given my information yet again) couldnt quote me either...So since i have been doing this now for 3 hours and gotten nowhere with these folk...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...do not (NOT) waste your valuable time as i did...

Have you made a claim

• Full Cover

Type of Cover

Pudseykid's Response to pudseykid's Review

Written on: 17/08/2016

Might i just add to my previous remarks since 20th July. Its now 17th August and in recent weeks i have had 3-4 Text messages from people purporting to be representing Callconnection and telling me i needed this service. In addition i am also receiving emails regularly telling me i must buy this or that because "i need it"!!...if ever there was an experience you need to "NOT put yourself through" ringing these people or contacting in any way is definately to be avoided. they certainly dont wish to leave me to enjoy my life..