Has become my standard printer

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Guest's review of Canon PIXMA iP4200

“Has become my standard printer”

Written on: 06/10/2018

I bought my Canon IP4200 printer for a ridiculoudly low price (£0.10p) at a jumble sale. It came with a full set of inks and I have since found enough inks in charity shops to last as long as I am likely to live. I have used it for documents and photographs with equally satisfactory results and although it has no Wi-fi capability and has to be connected via USB I now use it in preference to my more modern printers.

Text quality is excellent. photographs are crisp and bright, whether printed on matt or glossy paper. It prints well on envelopes, without screwing them up the way some printers do. The only thing wrong with it is the paper cassette, which has to be extended to take A4 sheets. When extended it does not fit in the printer, but projects out of it in the most inconvenient manner. I soon stopped using it. With a better cassette I would have given this printer five stars.

Recently I have discovered its double-sided printing capability, which works well and is highly useful for large documents.

The best ten pence I have ever spent. I am relly glad I went to that jumble sale.

• Over 1 Year