Amazing romantic break in a beautiful setting!

From 1 review

Guest's review of Scarborough, Hackness Grange

“Amazing romantic break in a beautiful setting!”

Written on: 19/04/2012

When my partner suggested this place, the I wasnt expecting much at all. Well I was totally wrong.

It was really hard to find as it felt like it was in the middle of nowhere but thats what made it amazing. I must have passed it about 5 times but when I eventually found it, it was set on the most breath-taking setting. This place was photogenic beautiful.

It was a romantic break for me and my partner and it even though it was in Scarborough not what my first choice would have been, this place was perfect. Perfect for romantic walks around the grounds, perfect for the meals in a luxurious restaurant, and perfect for a nice leisurely and romantic soak in the pool which looks as good as it does in the photos.

Would I go back? Absolutely - its good value for money for an picture perfect place. My partner even said wouldnt this be the perfect place to get married and that is what we may do one day. The wedding photos you would get from here would be amazing as long as the day is bright and sunny (thats if you're lucky enough to land good weather here in the UK!)