Afternoon Tea

From 1 review

Jude33's review of Leeds, De Vere Oulton Hall

“Afternoon Tea”

Written on: 14/12/2018 by Jude33 (1 review written)

We had been given a treat of afternoon tea at Oulton Hall for my birthday. Upon arrival we were treated warmly and offered a choice of places to sit. We chose 2 comfy wing backed chairs. We were shown the menu of what was included in the afternoon tea, and asked for some alternatives. The tea was never ending refills, the sandwiches were good although some not to my taste so Karim our waiter brought me another plate of the sandwiches I did like. The cakes and scones were superb, the scones so light. All in all we had a very enjoyable few hours, not rushed at all, all waiters checking we were ok although Karim seemed to be our main person, and what a lovely person he is, I received a piece of gorgeous cake with a candle in it for my birthday, enough for us to share and a little goody bag on leaving (tin with loose tea, flavoured tea sachets and a booklet to read).

By the way many people greeted the waiters I would say they were regular visitors and well known.