Wonderful hotel - highly recommend!

From 1 review

MrsKAbbey's review of Hotel le Petit Paris

“Wonderful hotel - highly recommend! ”

Written on: 29/08/2017 by MrsKAbbey (1 review written)

My husband and I stayed at Hotel le Petit Paris over the recent UK Bank Holiday Weekend and cannot fault it at all.

Excellent location - very easy to get to main tourist hotspots, bars, bistros & restaurants. You can walk to the Pantheon, heart of the Latin Quarter & Notre Dame within 10 minutes. Cabs to other landmarks (e.g. Arc de Triophme/ Eiffel Tower takes same time in a cab and around 6-10 euros)

Excellent staff - very welcoming, personal, helpful & charming

Delicious breakfast - array of pastries, cold meats, cheeses, bacon, sausage, toast: something for everyone!

Excellent value for money

Clean & comfortable - our room was delightful and cosy

We stayed here from the 25th - 27th August 2017 and I cannot find anything to fault about this hotel. The personal service from the staff was delightful and we were made to feel that this was not just a hotel but our home for the weekend. I would have absolutely no problem recommending this establishment to family and friends visiting Paris. In fact I would insist that they do!