Sands Hotel Nidri

grundisburgh's review of Sands Hotel

“Sands Hotel Nidri”

Written on: 07/10/2012 by grundisburgh (1 review written)

The hotel was okay - the rooms were clean but the facilities for cooking were very limited. No chopping boards, very limited utensils. The bathroom was okay but it would have been nice if they had left a small bar of soap to be used
Location was good at the end of the Nidri road.
However, my main complaint is the flight. We arrived at Gatwick in good time and the plane arrived half hour late. We then had to wait for more communication with regards to the delay for that day 27th September. Finally at 2000 we were advised that we would be taken to a hotel for the night and fly the next day. No communication was made until the early hours of the 28th and we eventually flew at 0830 - thus missing a whole day of our holiday. Small Planet was the airline being used and this had some technical problems as well as the crew being out of time to fly. We are returning customers of Olympic and normally have found Olympic to be professional, but in the case of losing one day of our 7 days holiday this time, it is unlikely that we will travel again. We would like some form of compensation from Olympic to satisfy the lost day of our 7 days holiday.
Please reply to me regarding this incident my email is [email protected] I await your response with eager anticipation