STAY AWAY FROM MGM!!

yurikim74's review of Las Vegas, MGM Grand

“STAY AWAY FROM MGM!!”

Written on: 01/08/2014 by yurikim74 (1 review written)

The most horrible stay and customer service I have ever experienced. You wouldn't expect such a fine establishment to have this time of service. I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a great away and have a great time in Vegas to come to this hotel. This is the hell I want through for 4 days I stayed at MGM...

We arrived on Monday 7/21 room # 27-123. We woke up with what appears to be bug bites and requested to move to another room. So we moved to room # 20-133. After packing up and arriving to our new room, none of the lights came on so we had to call a maintenance. The next day, we woke up again with bites on their bodies. So I went to the front desk again and requested for another room. The supervisor on duty that we spoke with, She was unapologetic, uncompromising and even LIED to our faces (I'm not going to elaborate on that now). She seemed annoyed at us and just wanted us to go away. She refused to comp the room and only when I had insisted several times, she spoke with her manager to get it approved. So for the 2nd night in a row, we had to walk back to their room, pack up then move and unpack all over again. Another wasted time on our vacation. In the midst of all the chaos of moving around in a hurry, I had left my bathing suit in the old room. I wasn't allowed to pick it up until 3:30pm (Thursday).I didn't even get to enjoy the pool until 5pm. The day at the pool was lost.

The 3rd room we were in (23-107) had v-shaped mattress. There was a dent in the middle of the bed and I woke up with a back ache. I was done dealing with the moving again so our last night in Vegas, I slept on the floor.

When we were checking out of hotel on Friday our bill was wrong. Not a total surprise from our experiences at MGM. We were supposed to have resort fee waived and Tuesday's room comped. But it wasn't done. I actually asked for more comp since i really hadn't slept well for my entire stay and wasted time moving, packing and unpacking. Buchner didn't write anything in the system so I had to explain everything all over again. Another waste of my vacation time....

SAVE YOUR MONEY N TIME N GO ELSE WHERE!!!!