Nosy as Hell!!!

999Sarb's review of San Antonio, Hotel Tropical

“Nosy as Hell!!!”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by 999Sarb (1 review written)

I was recommended this hotel by a fiend go use to work in Ibiza. What she didn't tell me was that from June to October this hotel is like a 24 hour nightclub full of 18-25 year old boys who are tuning around the hotel at 8am after clubbing, banging on the doors, playing loud music and just not letting anyone sleep. I purchased breakfast with my room and only once we had breakfast, the other 7 nights we were so tired from the nose we were not able to wake up for breakfast. If your a young guy going with your mates and want to make nose then book this hotel. In your a young girl in your 20s like me and want to get your beauty sleep and be able to wake up and go sunbathing then book Del Mar which is down the bottom of the west end strip.
Overall the staff were friendly, open 24 hours, cheap hotel, there is a pool and free sun loungers across the road an this hotel is a Club 18-30 hotel, but on the website it does not state this.