clean, quiet, friendly

Kasia222's review of Corralejo, Hotel Arena

“clean, quiet, friendly”

Written on: 23/09/2011 by Kasia222 (1 review written)

The Hotel Arena (4 star) in Fuerteventura is amazing place to go and spend the holidays with friends, couples or familiy! It's very clean, rooms are big and nice, the area is very quiet and friendly. It was nice to watch the staffs working as you can tell, they enjoy what they do! It is important for the costumers impression.
I would recommend it for 100 %.
The only one thing I would suggest is that the food in the restaurant was almost the same every day. Specially breakfasts. A went there for a week and I was tired with the breakfasts. I am glad I did not stay there for two weeks as I think I would start to buy some food from the shop for myself. Lunch and dinners were ok, everyday there was something new to choose to eat.
Overall, we do not go on holidays to eat! The place is lovely, staffs are helpfull, the hotel is clean, the swimming pool is big enough and it was never too full!
Enjoy