Lovely clean hotel, Friendly staff I would defo recommend!

Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village
4.5

samsteph's review of Corralejo, Apartments Oasis Village

“Lovely clean hotel, Friendly staff I would defo...”

written by samsteph on 19/09/2012

I went here for a week just Myself and my boyfriend for a break. We got excellent value for money. The apartments are very spacious and clean. Before we got there we read reviews re: air con so that worried us a little but we never once had a problem we just left the balcony doors open throughout the night. The entertainment wasnt really for us as we are 27 it was more family orientated but we heard about a bar called Flicks which we recommend you go if you want a good night out, cocktails & dancing! The food wasnt for everybodys taste but we never found it a issue. The staff and reps here were very friendly and helpful. The pools are also very clean we found the smaller pool more quiet as the larger pool is more popular for families. There is a lovely beach but it is quite a walk so a taxi or bus may be a better option for some. We went on the fred olsen trip to Lanzarote, It was a lovely day out althogh we didnt take a towel and had to buy one there as all there really is to do is shop/restaraunts or the beach. The waterpark is about a five minute walk from the hotel although we never went it looks good! Overall We had a fantastic holiday, No complains at all and We would go back.