my holiday at caleta dorada

Guest's review of Caleta de Fuste, Caleta Dorada

“my holiday at caleta dorada”

Written on: 07/09/2011

my daughter and i stayed at the caleta dorada for our fourth vist to fuerteventura and we had a nice time dispite that fact that first choice had gone, the weather was great like always nice and sunny and hot the in the resturant could've been improved as some nights there was nothing that my daughter would eat, the entertainment staff could have been better but there was only two of them to entertain the guests during the day and in the evening to be honest the young lady did'nt have a clue half the time and the man was doing his best but when first choice were there it was so much better because they had more entertainers there and they would even get in the pool with the kids and play with them for awhile but it was like that with the two they had there.i also felt alittle surprised by some of the younger spanish guests as one day a spanish boy about five or six decied to go to the tiolet in front of the sunbeds it was something that my daughter and i didn't wish to see to was disgusting along with a young spanish girl of around seven washing in the shower pulling her bikini bottoms away to wash her backside and private area also something that my daughter and i did not want to see also a young english boy went to the tiolet on the floor of the men's toilet i wonder where his parents where when he was doing this probally sunbathing and not paying to much attention to what their son was doing . one night the man's laptop crashed so the bingo had to be restarted and some of the shows we had seen before .so i think when i go away again i will be staying at a different hotel in fuerteventura as i wont go back to the club caleta dorada untill first choice use it again and from what i was told the manager did not want them there anymore which is such as shame as the entertainers were really good in 2006 and when we went in 2009 i for one missed them not being there what do other people think of their stay at the caleta dorada in 2011