definitely not dissappointed

Guest's review of Grand Hotel Bali

“definitely not dissappointed”

Written on: 09/08/2011

Gran Bali Hotel...Benidorm
This was my first holiday away from family so i was worried but i shouldn't have been. It was clean, food wasn't as bad as i'd heard, there were loads of optoins.. There were loads of sun beds. There was a bus that took you to town on the corner.The beach was a 5 minute walk if that. The children loved it and want to go back. You could only get wifi in the lobby, sometimes by the pool or on the balcony. There was a computer room. The rooms were basic but it suited what we needed. I took my travel iron and kettle as there aren't any in the room. We had a fridge so we had breakfast in our room. Satelite tv reception wasn't always great.There was room service everyday. I was impressed. The entertainment wasn't that great but we went out most nights. I would go again. Some of the staff on reception didn't always seeem that welcoming but on the whole they were very helpful.