Hilton Hotels Review

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Tbelt2430's review of Hilton Hotels

“I have always been told that if you leave valuables in...”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by Tbelt2430 (1 review written)

I have always been told that if you leave valuables in your hotel room they may be taken but I have never actually had it occur until now. I left gift cards on the nightstand and a couple hours after I checked out I called the hotel and I was told the room was cleaned but no cards were found. When I called the hotel the employee did nothing to assist me. I asked for a manager and she stated that she would personally go check the room but then she stated that the maid staff had left for thye evening. She advised that I would receive a phone call the next morning by the staff management/cleaning department and NO ONE ever called me. I waited until noon and I called myself and they would not put me in touch with the person that cleaned my room or at least a manager in that department. It was obvious that someone was hiding something and acting very suspicious when I would call. I now have to call the local police in that city and file a theft report, which will go no where because I didnt witness the person in action. When I customer calls for something like this, wouldnt you agree I should have received better customer service?! I have left my watch, wallet, etc. out in other hotels and I have never had this occur. I will NEVER stay at a Hilton again, they dont even care, judging by the treatment I received! Even now, it has been almost a week and still NO ONE from corporate or the hotel I stayed at has even bothered to email or telephone me back! Stay away from Hilton's unless you want your belongings gone! Just imagine what other items get taken from rooms!

• Memphis,TN