Total lack of Customer Care

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

Guest's review of Accor Hotels - www.accorhotels.com

“Total lack of Customer Care”

Written on: 04/02/2020

I joined their reward scheme a few years ago. Don't get to travel often as unable to afford it but when I do have always booked one of their hotels. Been slowly building up points. My husband is due to have heart by-pass surgery shortly and the plan was to take him away for a couple of nights after the op, using the points. Imagine my surprise when I went to the site to find I had no points left. I emailed to enquire and got a response basically saying tough. If you don't use them, they drop off after a year. If you add to the balance, it updates for another year but because it's been more than a year since I could afford a trip away I've lost the lot. Even after I explained the situation, they refused to give them back. Said I would have got an email, but only if I was signed up to receive all their advertising etc. Cannot believe they would not care enough to give them back. Will never be using them again.