Seemed fine during sale but after sale support is terrible

HolidayLetter's review of Superior Spas - www.superiorspas.co.uk

“Seemed fine during sale but after sale support is terrible”

Written on: 21/06/2021 by HolidayLetter (1 review written)

I bought a hot tub from Superior Spas in Sep 2019 - a Holiday Let 6 - designed for 6 people in our… wait for it… Holiday Let! I needed a robust tub that could stand the rigours of constant use during the holiday season. It all seemed fine to start with. But we all know what happened in March 2020…. So after months of lockdown and the occasional guest in the periods of respite, we were disappointed to find that when we reopened, the female filter coupling had come off (this was in Oct 2020) . After reporting it to Superior Spas and taking several photos we were told that this did not satisfy the 1 year guarantee (despite low usage) and the part was not covered by the 2 year warranty for pump parts. The advice was that a part would have to be shipped from the US and they would get back to me with a quote. Despite months of chasing and loads of calls from me - and every time i get a promise of a call back for a report - I still haven't heard back. I have given up now. Next stop is a replacement tub. Clearly this is my problem - I am on my own here and Ii have very little chance of proactive support from the supplier. Beware - Do not expect much help after you buy!!

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products