Loved my course

Landon66's review of UK Distance Learning & Publishing - www.ukdlp-distance-learning.com

“Loved my course ”

Written on: 23/12/2018 by Landon66 (1 review written)

Loved my course, I felt help was there when I needed it however sometimes I found myself waiting for a reply for days, sometimes more than a week, which was the only downfall. I'll definitely be back to do more courses as I like being able to learn around my full time job and life, without the stress of deadlines, or feeling like I'm constantly being watched. Each module had something new, some more challenging than others, but most were physical experiments to which I loved. I'd have liked to know more about if I'd need laptop with a particular software before starting the course as I had to go buy a laptop unaware that it would be needed for the course, I also had to download a few applications and software to run editing programmes rams for my course. I was then told about a better editing software half way through my course however I couldn't afford to go out buying more items to finish the course when the only thing originally stated which was needed was a camera. Otherwise brilliant course, I can't wait to see where it takes me in the future!