Excellent Distance Learning College

jp45harper's review of School of Natural Health Studies www.naturalhealthcourses.com

“Excellent Distance Learning College”

Written on: 03/08/2021 by jp45harper (2 reviews written)

I have to say I wish I had not used a different learning provider for my last course because the SNHS is by far the best. I have studied 2 courses with the Sports Nutrition and Holistic Nutrition. Both courses are very well written with lot's of good advice. The courses are very easy to fully and unlike some other Distance Learning Colleges (Centre of Excellence College) The SHNS award you a fully recognised qualification that you can use for your own business or for employment. I have just completed a course with the Centre of Excellence and I wish I had not bothered and just stuck with the SNHS. By far one of the best if not the beast Holistic Distance Learning College. I will be for sure taking another course with them very soon. Excellent and caring college.