Course Material

JLWH's review of School of Natural Health Studies www.naturalhealthcourses.com

“Course Material”

Written on: 04/12/2019 by JLWH (1 review written)

I would not recommend this "school" to anyone due to lack of student care and the fact that substantial amounts (if not all) of their course materials are plagiarized from other published sources - and the principle and lead faculty seem to condone this. I ordered six classes from SNHS. Within the first week of access, I noticed the plagiarism, in all six of the classes. Several pages of text (and some images) were essentially copied and pasted from other, often free, sources with minimal editing and no credit given. I verified with one of the publishers of the copied material that this was actually copyright infringement, then I consulted with a UK lawyer to make sure I had my facts straight. When I approached SNHS with this information and sought to terminate the contract, they breached their own Terms and Conditions, and broke UK law, by disenrolling me without my consent or knowledge and refusing to refund the $75 USD "administration fee".

Jlwh's Response to JLWH's Review

Written on: 05/12/2019

There is a Wordpress website Review of School of Natural Health Sciences that shows some of the plagiarism, in case anyone is interested.

Mkst's Response to JLWH's Review

Written on: 01/01/2020

Yeah, really interesting to see this info at review of school of natural health sciences dot word press dot com. I was surprised to see the amount of plagiarism there actually is.