Ridiculously short cancellation policy.

jessicawallbank's review of Open Study College www.openstudycollege.com

“Ridiculously short cancellation policy. ”

Written on: 15/10/2019 by jessicawallbank (1 review written)

I signed up with open study college on one of their canine courses. After receiving the course and going though the few tiny 20 page books they sent me, I soon realised that the course wasn't suitable for me and certainly wasn't worth the money I paid for it. I then tried to contact them regarding cancelling the course I paid £329 for but due to my work every time I tried to phone the office was closed. I finally got the chance to speak to someone regarding the matter only to be told I was out of their two week cancellation period by 5 days and I could not be refunded the money I had paid.
The customer support team are out of hours when you need them meaning if you work full time I like do, it's next to impossible to get hold of them.
Do not sign up to any courses with this company unless you are 100% sure because they are extremely difficult to get hold of and you won't get your money back, meaning you are stuck with a course you have no interest in completing.
I can not speak for the other courses as this is the first one I have signed up for but the course work provided is next to nothing and most of which you could find on the internet anyway. The customer service team are extremely unhelpful and do not want to help or take into consideration other peoples situations and that not everyone is free to make calls within their office hours.