Quicksafe sale of Alexor DSC Alarm

Guest's review of Quicksafe.co.uk www.quicksafe.co.uk

“Quicksafe sale of Alexor DSC Alarm”

Written on: 09/08/2011

The initial ordering and delivery was very efficient, as was the support from the helpline when you could eventually get through.
However I was looking to buy more of the same systems for my tenanted properties, as the system itself is good but pricey, a Yale could do the same job for a quarter of the price.
Quicksafe were notified by me of the pet friendly PIRs picking up the movement of my dog whose weight 21.5Kg is below the 27.Kg range on sale. Needless to say after waiting now over two weeks my problems with the system and quicksafe have not been resolved so after spending over £800.00 I have a system where the PIRs cannot be used where the dog goes.Quicksafe promised to resolve the problem well so impressed am I that I will not use this company again and would advise caution when buying pet friendly PIRs.Lousy customer support loss of my custom.

• 1-3 Months

Time Product Owned For:

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2011

I have installed DSC alarms for years with no problems. Why did you not ask for replacement detectors? Seems strange to take the time to write a review but not get parts replaced if it did happen.