Don't Waste Your Money

• Quality

Kali440's review of PDF Pro 10

“Don't Waste Your Money ”

Written on: 04/10/2016 by Kali440 (1 review written)

I purchased and downloaded the full version two months ago. Four days ago I got an alert advising I needed to reenter my activation code - when I did, it advised it was not a valid full version and that I need to purchase/pay again. Contacted customer service . . . 3 times! I've had a automated message advising they will get back to in in 1 - 2 days - nothing! Went into Face Book and see I'm not the only one having these issues and it seems the people behind PDFPRO 10 make it a habit of taking peoples money, undelivered on heir product and then ignoring requests for assistance/refunds.

• Quality

Davidwilkins's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2016

hi have just encountered the same problem contacted customer support last week and yet no reply so contacted their agent fastspring whom handle their payments and insisted on a refund

Davidwilkins's Comment